Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Endlessly, she said


I seriously got this in my mailbox?? I thought it was some prank. Looks like Manchester United is getting desperate to raise funds, selling their own branded perfume via SingPost. How interestingly vomit-inducing.



Was checking out other AFI songs earlier this week, and youtube entire wiped out the audios ripped (except for live performances) and I could find NONE. This is amazingly copyrighted. But somehow I have my ways, human > computer. Still, Miss Murder + Love Like Winter videos are killers especially with Davy looking so evil and dark in it. I think he looks way more lethal in those than Adam Lambert + Bill Kaulitz would usually do.

Logging into dumb SROC (flip it backwards, i don't wanna get involved in some blogging saga again) at 9 freaking AM, pressing refresh every 10seconds until 11AM is the most insane thing I've ever done. Honestly, I wouldn't even bother to wake up at that insane timing if not for some screwups in allocation. Luckily our misery ended way before 5PM, and we could finally go back to sleep with the last laugh. If there's any system that should be brought down, this is it. It's either your friend or foe. After 3 semesters, I still reckon its a foe. But as GreenDay would put it, "KNOW THE ENEMY", and thus at the end of the day, Human > Computer.

-why don't you say it again

No comments:

Post a Comment