I don't see much of a fuss about Robert Green letting the ball slip past him. Infact, I feel sorry for him. Back in the dressing room after that folly, he put his head in his hands and he dropped it. As Stevie G. would put it, "the whole team are behind Green", now take it literally, it's a pretty good position for the team to stand in, just in case he flops again. England are and have been almost average anyway. A pity, coming from one of the greatest leagues in the world, they are individual talents but fail miserably as a team. I'd rather support Ivory Coast, I mean it. They're pretty impressive!
I'm backing the Germans as far as I can and Spain is good to go once more. If these two teams don't deserve a semi-finals, then I'd boycott the event.
My 7.30-9.30pm showtime, 10-2.30am sleeping time, and 2.30-4.30am match time strategy is working well for me. I bet I wouldn't have lasted this long if I had stayed up throughout the night for all 3 matches. I really loathe the 230am matches, but that's about it, I can't do anything much. And this period of time, I've been so preoccupied with nothing but work and football, it's almost like I neglected people much. I do feel very bad about it, but I'm trying my best not to. Afterall, its interest vs priorities. I do get them mixed up.
1 more month left to go wild before it all goes downhill again. BORINGGGG!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment